1.After graduating from Sekolah Ciputra, where do you study? What is your major?
RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, majoring in Business Accounting.
2. What did you do after graduating from university?
I did an internship in the Indonesian Embassy – Singapore.
3. What is your current occupation?
I work as an artist at PIX Entertainment, Seoul, South Korea. In addition, I also work as a dancer, freelance tour guide and content creator.
4. As a content creator, what are the challenges? How do you overcome it? How do you get the inspiration to create content?
As I’m still developing, the main challenge is to engage more audience and followers, but I’m pretty sure that happens to every creator when they’re developing their contents. People will always judge but I will stay as I am, being confident, consistent and striving to keep doing the things I’m doing now is the way I overcome my challenges. As a content creator keeping up with the trend is very important to create good content.
5. What was the biggest challenge of moving to a new country?
First would be financial management and second would be the local society. The second environment I moved to was not an English speaking environment, so language can be a problem sometimes.
6. What do you enjoy most about your new environment?
I get to do the things I am passionate about, furthermore, I got to meet new fun friends.
7. In what way did Sekolah Ciputra contribute to your job right now?
In Sekolah Ciputra, we did lots of presentations and public speaking, which also applies until now and of course with fluent English.
8. What was the best thing about Sekolah Ciputra? Tell us something memorable from your time at Sekolah Ciputra
I always love the environment and the teachers are fun too; they can fit in easily with the students.
9. What advice would you give to a graduating student?
Sometimes it takes time to discover oneself, to find out about one’s passion. So take some time to reflect and think. It’s better if oneself can discover their passion earlier, go for it but remember nothing comes instantly.
10. Would you recommend Sekolah Ciputra to others? If yes, what would you say about it?
Looking for a school with a good environment? Sekolah Ciputra is the right school for you.
11. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I take dance classes, or create content for my social media, or simply catching up with my friends.
12. Anything else you would like to share?
I hope people get to do what they love, remember nothing comes instantly, be consistent in what you are doing and keep upgrading yourself.